1) Is it ok, if we send the application directly to universities without contacting the professors?
Yes. Professors are contacted to find some combatibility between your area of research interest and the proffesors area of research. They are primarily contacted for RA.
2) I had sent mails to professors asking them to evaluate my chances of working with them. Some of them havent replied. Will it be fine, even if I apply for these universities also?
3) My profile is GRE – 1390/1600 (Q 800+V 590), TOEFL – 280, M.Tech (IIT Bombay) – 8.76/10 and B.E – 73.96%, Two conference papers at Asia-pacific conference. Please suggest me top, safe and sure universities for admission.
Please check the Resources available in Admisssion Source Blog.
4) Will applying to 4 or 5 universities be fine or shall I apply for more universities?
Depends on your University selection and your objectives of getting only admission or along with assisstantship.
5) What is the best time to apply for getting aid?
NOV – JAN after verifying the deadlines. There is no harm in applying early
Filed under: Uncategorized | Tagged: Admissions |